Ocean Foam is a unique and natural patented formula that is a first of its kind in the tattoo community.
This protective foam is designed to moisturize a new tattoo and also lock in the ink.
It nourishes your skin with 82 trace elements and minerals. It also creates a protective barrier for your tattoo, acting like an invisible bandage, creating the optimal healing environment for a new tattoo.
Ocean Care Foam’s key ingredient is Sea Kelp. A potent antioxidant that is a natural anti-inflammatory. It removes toxins, soothes and hydrate the skin.
- Its hypoallergenic and recommended for sensitive skin
- Preferred by people with normal to oily skin.
- Drying and peeling is normal after the third day.
- Natural alternative to Lubriderm
- Washing with warm water opens the derma pores and gives your skin a deep to prevent scabs from forming.
- All H2Ocean Tattoo and Piercing products are made for the tattoo and piercing industry by the industry.
- MADE IN THE USA
Wash your tattoo thoroughly with Blue Green Foam Soap and warm water 3 to 4 times per day.
Use your fingers with medium pressure during your washes to help remove any dried secretions in the pores of your skin.
Shake can vigorously.
Gently apply a thin layer of Ocean Foam on your tattoo until completely absorbed into the skin 3 to 5 times per day.
The foam will soothe and moisturize the tattoo.
Continue to use Ocean Foam for the life of your tattoo to keep your skin moisturized and your tattoo looking new.
Purified Water, Propellant, Dimethicone, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, Triethanolamine(tea), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Allantoin, Sea Kelp, Methyl Paraben, Sea Salt, Lysozyme, Propyl Paraben.